Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

16.09.2019 05:11
My preparations were excellent Antworten

SCOREBOARDMonday, Dec. 8Atlanta vs. Green Bay, 8:30 p.m. ESPN. Matt Ryan and the Falcons (5-7) are looking to stay atop the NFC South. Aaron Rodgers has thrown 360 straight passes at home without an interception for the Packers (9-3), a stretch that includes 31 consecutive touchdown passes at Lambeau Field without a pick.___STARSPassing— Cam Newton, Panthers, passed for three touchdowns and ran for another score to help Carolina end a six-game skid with a 41-10 rout of New Orleans.— Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers, threw three touchdown passes, including a 94-yarder to rookie Martavis Bryant, and had 350 yards passing as Pittsburgh topped Cincinnati.— Matthew Stafford, Lions, went 26 of 34 for 311 yards and three TDs in Detroits 34-17 win over Tampa Bay.— Tom Brady, Patriots, threw for 317 yards and two touchdowns in New Englands 23-14 win at San Diego.— Teddy Bridgewater, Vikings, connected with Jarius Wright for a game-winning 87-yard TD in overtime, and finished with 309 yards passing and two touchdowns in Minnesotas 30-24 victory over the New York Jets.— Russell Wilson, Seahawks, threw for 263 yards and two touchdown passes, and ran for 48 yards and another score as Seattle stifled Philadelphia in a 24-14 victory.— Derek Carr, Raiders, threw three touchdown passes as Oakland put a major dent into San Franciscos dwindling playoff hopes with a 24-13 victory.___Rushing— LeVeon Bell, Steelers, ran for 185 yards and two touchdowns on 26 carries and caught six passes for 50 yards and another score in Pittsburghs 42-21 win at Cincinnati.— Jonathan Stewart, Panthers, rushed for 155 yards, including a 69-yard touchdown, as Carolina blew past New Orleans 41-20.— Andre Williams, Giants, ran for a season-high 131 yards, including a 50-yard TD, in New Yorks 36-7 rout at Tennessee.— Arian Foster, Texans, rushed for 127 yards and a touchdown as Houston beat Jacksonville 27-13.— C.J. Anderson, Broncos, ran for three touchdowns in Denvers 24-17 win over Buffalo.— Kerwynn Williams, Cardinals, ran for 100 yards on 19 carries in Arizonas 17-14 win over Kansas City.___Receiving— A.J. Green, Bengals, caught 11 passes for a career-high 224 yards and a TD in a losing cause, as Cincinnati fell 42-21 to Pittsburgh.— T.Y. Hilton, Colts, made 10 catches for 150 yards and two touchdowns to help Indianapolis edge Cleveland 25-24.— Calvin Johnson, Lions, had eight catches for 158 yards and a TD in Detroits 34-17 win over Tampa Bay.— Odell Beckham Jr., Giants, set a team rookie record with his fourth game with 100 yards receiving this season, getting 11 catches for 130 yards and a TD in New Yorks 36-7 win at Tennessee. Hes also the first rookie in NFL history to record at least 90 yards receiving in six consecutive games.— Julian Edelman, Patriots, caught eight passes for 141 yards and a touchdown to help New England win 23-14 at San Diego.— Vincent Jackson, Buccaneers, had 10 receptions for 159 yards in Tampa Bays 34-17 loss at Detroit.___Special Teams— Tavon Austin, Rams, returned a punt 78 yards for a touchdown in the third quarter of St. Louis 24-0 win at Washington.— Brandon Bolden, Patriots, blocked a punt by San Diegos Mike Scifres in New Englands 23-14 win.— Josh Brown, Giants, kicked five field goals as New York routed Tennessee 36-7.— Nick Folk, Jets, made all five of his field-goal attempts in New Yorks 30-24 loss at Minnesota.___Defence— Elvis Dumervil, Ravens, had 3 1/2 sacks in Baltimores 28-13 win at Miami, increasing his season total to a franchise-record 16.— Sheldon Richardson, Jets, had three sacks and a safety in New Yorks 30-24 overtime loss at Minnesota.— J.J. Watt, Texans, had three sacks and five quarterback hits in Houstons 27-13 win at Jacksonville.— Justin Gilbert and Craig Robertson, Browns. Gilbert returned an interception of Andrew Luck 21 yards for a score, and Robertson recovered a fumble in the end zone for a TD in Clevelands 24-24 loss to Indianapolis.— Gerald Hodges, Vikings, returned an interception thrown by Geno Smith 27 yards for a touchdown on the first play from scrimmage in Minnesotas 30-24 overtime win over the New York Jets.— Markus Kuhn, Giants, returned a fumble 26 yards for a TD in New Yorks 36-7 win at Tennessee.— Darrell Stuckey, Chargers, returned a fumble 53 yards for a touchdown in a losing cause as San Diego fell 23-14 to New England.___MILESTONESPittsburghs LeVeon Bell ran for 185 yards and caught six passes for 50 yards in the Steelers 42-21 win at Cincinnati on Sunday, joining Walter Payton as the only players with at least 200 yards from scrimmage in three consecutive games. ... Philadelphias LeSean McCoy set the franchise record for career yards rushing, passing Wilbert Montgomery with 6,540 yards. ... Cincinnatis Andy Dalton made Bengals history when he faked a handoff to Jeremy Hill and ran 20 yards untouched for a touchdown, the longest scoring run by a quarterback in franchise history. ... Indianapolis Andrew Luck finished with 294 yards passing in the Colts 24-24 win at Cleveland, giving him 12,501 yards for his career, surpassing Peyton Mannings mark for the first three seasons. ... Jacksonvilles Josh Scobee became the first player in franchise history to score 1,000 points. ... Seattle held the ball for a franchise-record 41:56 in its 24-14 win at Philadelphia. ... New Englands Rob Gronkowski became the first tight end in NFL history with four seasons with at least 10 touchdown receptions.___STREAKS & STATSPeyton Mannings streak of 51 straight games with a touchdown throw — three shy of Drew Brees NFL record — ended in Denvers 24-17 win over Buffalo. ... With just one catch for 5 yards, Indianapolis Reggie Wayne had his NFL record streak of consecutive games with three or more catches snapped at 82 in a 25-24 win at Cleveland. ... St. Louis shut out Washington 24-0, marking the second straight game the Rams blanked two opponents in a row and the first since 1945, when the Cleveland Rams beat the Chicago Cardinals 21-0 and the Chicago Bears 17-0. ... Eli Manning threw for 260 yards and a touchdown to help the New York Giants snap a seven-game losing streak by routing the Tennessee Titans 36-7. It was the Giants first win since Oct. 5. ... Tennessee lost its seventh straight and 11th in 12 games — the franchises longest slide since losing 11 straight in 1994 as the then-Houston Oilers. ... Carolina ended a six-game skid with a 41-10 rout of New Orleans. ... Minnesotas 34-20 overtime win was the first time the Vikings beat the New York Jets in eight matchups since Oct. 12, 1975. According to STATS, the only series with a longer stretch of one team beating the other was between the Jets and Philadelphia from Dec. 9, 1973. The Eagles have never lost to the Jets in nine matchups. ... New England topped San Diego 23-14 to clinch its 12th straight 10-win season, the second-longest such streak in NFL history.___FIVE FOR NO. 1?Oakland stunned San Francisco 24-13, and the New York Jets, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville and Tennessee all lost on Sunday, putting them all at a league-worst 2-11 and in the running for the No. 1 draft pick in April. At 3-10 after a loss to St. Louis, the Washington Redskins are just a game behind.___DUAL THREATCarolina quarterback Cam Newton passed for 226 yards with three touchdowns and rushed for 83 yards with one touchdown in the Panthers 41-10 win at New Orleans. Newton has four career games — the most in NFL history — with at least 200 yards passing, multiple touchdown passes, 80-plus yards rushing and a touchdown run. Only two others have accomplished the feat multiple times: Michael Vick (two) and Russell Wilson (two).___HOME COOKINGArizona defeated Kansas City 17-14 on Sunday to improve to 7-0 at home. The Cardinals seven home wins are the most for the franchise in a single season since 1925, when the team won 11 of its 13 home games.___THE RG3 SIXFor the pregame coin toss against Washington, St. Louis sent out all six players — Michael Brockers, Janoris Jenkins, Alec Ogletree, Greg Robinson, Stedman Bailey and Zac Stacy — who were drafted as a result of the trade the Redskins made to take Robert Griffin III in 2012. I will always be remembered as (being a part of) that blockbuster trade, Brockers said after the Rams 24-0 victory. And, you know, the Rams won. The Rams won that one.___FEELING MINNESOTANew York Jets wide receiver Percy Harvin was booed each time his name was announced in his first game in Minnesota in more than two years after playing his first 3 1/2 seasons with the Vikings. He finished with 124 yards on six catches, including a 35-yard TD reception, before leaving the Jets 30-24 overtime loss with an ankle injury. Fellow Jets receiver Eric Decker had six catches for 89 yards in his return to his alma mater, the University of Minnesota, where the Vikings are playing while their new stadium is being built.___GETTING CHIPPYNew Orleans linebacker Curtis Lofton drew a personal foul for shoving Carolina quarterback Cam Newton, who appeared to incite a scuffle when he dived over the pile for a TD in the Panthers 41-10 win Sunday. Newtons jawing and Superman celebration after his 2-yard rushing touchdown in the first quarter drew Loftons shove, igniting a scrum that burst through a closed gate behind the goal post and into a tunnel. Panthers tight end Brandon Williams was ejected for punching defensive end Cam Jordan. Although Lofton was flagged, he was allowed to stay in the game and said hed respond to Newtons actions the same way 100 times out of 100.___STANDING TOGETHERSeveral St. Louis Rams players wrote the words I Cant Breathe on their equipment Sunday, displaying the message before and during a 24-0 win over the Washington Redskins. I feel like we should support what we feel is right, said guard Davin Joseph, who had the words on his cleats during the pregame warmup. Some were among the group that performed a Hands Up, Dont Shoot! show of solidarity — and were criticized for their activism — before a home game a week earlier in the wake of a grand jurys decision not to indictment the police officer who shot Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri. The I Cant Breathe message references Eric Garner, who died at the hands of a New York police officer in a case that also did not get an indictment from a grand jury.___SIDELINEDHouston wide receiver Andre Johnson left the Texans 27-13 win at Jacksonville with a concussion. He left early in the second quarter after being hit in the head by Jaguars linebacker Telvin Smith. Johnson eventually walked off the field under his own power, but later headed to the locker room for good. ... Arizona cornerback Antonio Cromartie was carted off the field with what the Cardinals first termed an Achilles tendon injury, although coach Bruce Arians later said the Achilles was stable. ... Tennessee quarterback Zach Mettenberger sprained his right shoulder for a second week in a row and couldnt finish the Titans 36-7 loss to the Giants. ... Washington quarterback Colt McCoy sprained his neck with two minutes remaining in the Redskins 24-0 loss to St. Louis. Redskins running back Roy Helu Jr. left with a toe injury and never returned. ... Miami safety Louis Delmas was carted off the field in the fourth quarter of the Dolphins 28-13 loss to Baltimore with a right knee injury. ... Buccaneers linebacker Lavonte David left in the third quarter of Tampa Bays 34-17 loss at Detroit with a possible concussion.___SPEAKINGI might be the most uptight guy on the defence, but even I was dancing today. — Seattle safety Earl Thomas after the Seahawks shut down the Philadelphia Eagles high-powered offence in a 24-14 victory Sunday.___1945? Were about to shut out three! Whens the last time we shut out three? St. Louis defensive tackle Michael Brockers after the Rams beat Washington 24-0, the first time they have blanked two opponents in a row in 69 years. The Rams have never had three straight shutouts.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Brian Bellows Stars Jersey . Saskatchewans Darian Durant is expected to miss the rest of the Roughriders season with a torn tendon in his right elbow. The 32-year-old, who will undergo surgery in the next couple days to repair the injury, was added to the teams six-game injury list Tuesday. Alexander Radulov Stars Jersey . His stated reason for abruptly resigning as head coach of Canadas Olympic womens hockey team was he felt there were doubts about his ability to coach the team to Olympic gold in February. http://www.thedallasstarshockey.com/bria...-hockey-jersey/. On Wednesday night, they showed that stellar defence and a little small ball can get the job done too. With pinch-runner Kevin Pillar aboard after Dioner Navarro opened the bottom of the ninth with a single, Anthony Gose dropped down an excellent bunt along the first-base line. Dino Ciccarelli Stars Jersey .com) - The Carolina Hurricanes hope to remain perfect at home in January on Friday night as they welcome the Vancouver Canucks to PNC Arena. Mattias Janmark Stars Jersey . The team reported the signing on its website Thursday, but said Friday the deal was off in "a mutual parting of the ways that had to do with the language of the contract.SAO PAULO - Brazil goalkeeper Julio Cesar said Tuesday he arrives for the World Cup at home a lot more prepared than he was four years ago, when his mistake played a part in the teams elimination in South Africa. Cesar said the difficulties he went through after the 2010 World Cup helped him become "a better professional" and made him "more focused" on his career. He admitted that he took things for granted before the World Cup in South Africa, when he arrived considered the worlds top goalkeeper. The 34-year-old Cesar said he joined Toronto FC because it was the only team that wanted him, but said his preparations were not affected by playing in a less-traditional league. He called his time with Toronto "excellent" and said he is "100 per cent" ready. "I arrive a lot more prepared than I was four years ago," Cesar said at Brazils training centre in Teresopolis, outside Rio de Janeiro. "During bad times you have to try to find some positive things, and I did. It wasnt only the elimination against the Netherlands, I also had to deal with problems at Inter Milan and then at Queens Park Rangers. I needed to find a lot of strength to come back." Cesar failed to clear a cross during Brazils quarterfinal against the Netherlands in 2010. That led to the equalizer for the Dutch, which eventually went on to beat the South Americans 2-1. Cesar said he thought about quitting football at the time, and things only got worse after he faced problems both at Inter Milan and then at Queens Park Rangers, where he was sidelined and played sparingly.dddddddddddd "I became a better professional after the 2010 World Cup," he said. "When things are going your way, you end up relaxing a little bit more. I was very confident in 2010 because of everything that had happened until then, and I think that too much confidence can hurt. Now I can say that from personal experience." Although Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari named Cesar the World Cup starter long time ago, many still consider the goalkeeper the weakest link in Brazils squad, especially because of his lack of play in recent months. "I dont think there is pressure," he said. "I know many people are questioning me and why I was selected, but the coaches have the confidence in my game and I know that I can add a lot to this group." Cesar conceded nine goals in seven matches with Toronto in the run-up to the World Cup, but said he was able to take advantage of the time he spent in Major League Soccer. "My preparations were excellent, I feel Im 100 per cent ready for the World Cup," Cesar said. "Toronto was the only team that opened its doors for me. I talked to several clubs, including in Brazil, and the negotiations were not successful, many times because of the salaries here. But I knew I had to be playing so I could arrive well psychologically, it would have been hard if I hadnt been playing anywhere." ___ Follow Tales Azzoni at http://twitter.com/tazzoni ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz