Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

17.09.2019 04:19
since last years John Deere Antworten

CHICAGO -- The Chicago Cubs have agreed to one-year contracts with outfielder Nate Schierholtz, infielder Luis Valbuena and relievers James Russell and Pedro Strop, avoiding arbitration. Schierholtz is set to earn $5 million next season after batting .251 and setting career highs in home runs (21) and RBIs (68). Valbuena agreed to a $1.71 million deal. Russell is due $1,775,000 and Strop $1,325,000. The Cubs also exchanged arbitration figures with starters Jeff Samardzija and Travis Wood, second baseman Darwin Barney and outfielder Justin Ruggiano on Friday. Samardzija filed for $6.2 million and the Cubs $4.4 million. Wood filed for $4.25 million, with the club at $3.5 million. Barney asked for $2.8 million with the team was at $1.8 million, while Ruggiano filed for $2.45 million and the team countered at $1.6 million. Peter Forsberg Jersey . Ferguson told Uniteds in-house TV channel on Saturday that he has no immediate plans to walk away from the game, and that he still hungers for more trophies even after 25 years in charge of the club. Rob Ramage Avalanche Jersey . Justine finished first with a score of 22.44 while Chloe was second with 21.66 points. Defending champion Hannah Kearney of the U.S., was third at 21.49. A third Dufour-Lapointe sister, Maxime, failed to make the final group and finished 12th while Audrey Robichaud of Quebec City was 10th. http://www.hockeyavalanche.com/authentic...che-jersey/.The Canadiens will visit the Boston Bruins at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., on New Years Day 2016, taking hockeys oldest rivalry outside.It was special in 2010 just to be there with the history behind Fenway Park and all that, Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron said. Teemu Selanne Jersey . Didnt need any help this time. Wood beat Cincinnati for the first time in his career, repeatedly pitching out of threats for seven innings, and Chicago stalled the Reds week-long surge with a 2-0 victory Monday night. Matt Nieto Jersey . Pace had a career-high 10 sacks for Rex Ryans defence-- second only to Muhammad Wilkersons 10 1/2 -- in his sixth season with the Jets. The 33-year-old outside linebacker was an unrestricted free agent.In the end, Mike Weir didnt win the HP Byron Nelson. And yet he emerged from the tournament with perhaps something just as important as a first-place cheque and a trophy. Weir got a sign, an indication that all the work he put in, all the hours he spent on the range, the rehab he did after elbow surgery, the tinkering with clubs and instructors, and fighting off the naysayers who told him he was done, has been worth it. Sure it was just one tournament and it will take a few more solid performances to show that the magic has returned for good for Canadas favourite lefthander, but if nothing else, Weir can claim salvation. He knows that he can do it, play golf on the PGA Tour at the highest level. Weir led the tournament early on Sunday, rattling off four birdies in the first five holes. Bogeys at six and nine dropped him out of top spot and although he fought back valiantly at the end, his run came up just short. Brendan Todd pulled out a two-shot win with a sparkling bogey-free final round. For many, Weirs performance was a surprise. But for some time now, hes has been telling all that his ball-striking has been in form but an uncooperative putter is all thats been holding him back. At the Masters there were blips that proved what he was saying. He climbed to within a shot of the lead during the second round and he had three solid rounds at the Wells Fargo before being derailed with a final-round 77. This week, it finally worked, thanks in part to exchanging an oversized putter grip with a well-worn, thin one that was on an old putter. He finished second in Strokes Gained – Putting and first in Putts in Greens in Regulation. Despite his confidence and unwavering optimism, Weir has, at times, questioned his future during his struggles. Over the past four years, hes had doubts. There were doubts when he missed 18 straight cuts and fell outside the top 1,000 in the Official World Golf Ranking. There were doubts when he had to use up two career money list exemptions to keep playing. There were doubts when he earned a grand total of $23,312 over a two-year stretch in 2011-12. But Mike Weir never lost hope. He believed he would get back, if not to the point of winning another major then at least to where he could compete on the PGA Tour. The amount of time Weir put into his game, to trying to find an answer would wear out most professionals. And to be sure, there were a few dead ends he went down. But thats all now in the past. Weir said he has no plans to loook in the rear-view mirror.dddddddddddd "I dont think I will, to be honest," said Weir on the last four years. "Im here now and Im pushing forward. Ive been asked that question a lot, Ive answered it a lot. I am where I am now and Im pushing forward. Im not going to reflect on the past; thats history now. Im playing good golf and I want to keep that going." Still, he hasnt forgotten just how difficult this stretch has been. And as his game deteriorated after hitting a root at the 2011 Heritage, the questions increased, questions about his game and his ability to still compete. "I just knew that it was inevitable," Weir said of the constant inquiry. "I didnt take offence to it. It was matter of fact – I was playing poorly. I was trying to dig myself out of it. I didnt have any explanation for it except what got me into it, which was obviously the elbow issue, having surgery then trying to play through that and then basically being afraid to hit the ground, the bad habits I got into and probably coming back a little bit early." The bad habits piled on. One caused another and then another. At times, Weir struggled with the driver so badly, it was frightening. During one round where he shot 78, one of his playing partners told me later that if his short game wasnt all-world, Weir might have shot 90. But he stuck with it, kept working and now is finally seeing the fruits of his labour. "I dont know if my swing is that much different really," said Weir. "There are some aspects of my game, being a little older, that arent as dynamic as they used to be. But at the same time there are things that are a little better. I have a little better understanding of things. Ive learned a lot from a couple of teachers Ive used the past couple of years. I think thats helped me too." The finish provided a long list of accomplishments for Weir: His first top 10 since 2010; the first time hes led a tournament since 2007; the first time since last years John Deere that hes had four rounds in the 60s; a cheque for $745,200 (US), and a move of 100 spots on the FedEx Cup point list to 87th. While there are no guarantees, it should be enough to allow him to keep his playing privileges for the 2014-15 season. Of course all those are just numbers. What truly matters most for Mike Weir is being able to play golf and enjoy himself once again. The smile as he walked off the 18th green on Sunday was evidence of that. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz