Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
sakura698 Offline

18.09.2019 05:03
very consistent with his role," Farrell said. "I understand Antworten

Montreal, QC (SportsNetwork. Joshua Kimmich Germany Jersey .com) - Jonathan Crompton threw for 155 yards and two touchdowns as the Montreal Alouettes ran away for a 50-17 victory over the British Columbia Lions in the Eastern Division semifinals at Percival Molson Stadium. Crompton completed 14-of-21 pass attempts and was guilty of an interception for Montreal (10-9), which will take on Hamilton in the division final next weekend. S.J. Green brought in seven passes for 95 yards and a touchdown and Brandon Rutley rushed for 98 yards and a score on 15 carries. Kevin Glenn finished with only 64 yards as well as two interceptions on 6- of-18 passing for British Columbia (9-10). Stefan Logan racked up 94 yards on 13 carries. A 56-yard single by Sean Whyte was the only score in the first quarter. Crompton hooked up with Green for a 10-yard touchdown pass with 5:40 left in the second period, which was answered with a 30-yard field goal from Paul McCallum. The Alouettes added to their lead before the break on a 16-yard touchdown pass from Crompton to Duron Carter. In the third quarter Montreal really pulled away. First, Tanner Marsh scored on a two-yard touchdown run, which was followed by a three-yard scoring run by Rutley. Marsh scored again, this time from a yard out, before the third quarter finished. Chris Rainey escaped for a 64-yard touchdown run early in the fourth quarter to push the Alouettes to a 43-3 advantage. Montreals defense got in on the scoring action as well, as Jerald Brown returned a fumble 103 yards for a touchdown. Backup quarterback Travis Partridge threw a pair of touchdown passes in the final minutes of the contest for the Lions, but it was not nearly enough Game Notes The Lions and the Alouettes split the season series ... Solomon Elimimian recorded a game-high 10 tackles ... Ernest Jackson caught four passes for 49 yards and a score ... Bear Woods tallied seven tackles and an interception for Montreal. Jonas Hector Germany Jersey . - Dolphins safety Louis Delmas has been carted off the field with a right knee injury against the Ravens. Kevin Trapp Jersey . Instead, Nonis and Kessel were sorting through the fallout of a wild melee with the Buffalo Sabres, one that saw Kessel suspended for the duration of the pre-season. http://www.germanysoccerpro.com/Joshua-Kimmich-Germany-Jersey/ . And like the near entirety of last season, Jonathan Bernier and Torontos goaltending tandem is up to the task.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Tampa Bay Rays didnt like the way David Ortiz acted after he helped beat them with a three-run homer, and now its back on between the teams at the bottom of the AL East. Ortizs shot off Chris Archer lifted the Boston Red Sox to a 3-2 victory Sunday that ended their five-game losing streak and also stopped the Rays nine-game winning string. Archer (6-6) made a point of saying he didnt appreciate Ortiz staring him down and flipping his bat before beginning his home run trot. "Hes not the right guy to be saying that, I dont think," Ortiz said. "Hes got two days in the league," the slugger said, adding a couple of expletives. Ortizs 25th home run came after a walk and Dustin Pedroias infield single in the third inning, giving Boston a 3-0 lead. It was his fifth homer in seven games and his 29th at Tropicana Field, most among visiting players. "I dont know what makes him think that he can showboat the way he does, and then nobody retaliates," Archer said. "Nobody looks at him in a funny way or pitches him inside. I dont know why he feels like that, but obviously he feels the way David (Price) said he does -- he feels like hes bigger than the game. He feels like the show is all about him." Price and Ortiz began feuding after Big Papi homered off the former AL Cy Young winner last fall in the AL championship series. Price hit Ortiz with a fastball earlier this season, leading to more verbal sparring. "He played it up pretty good," Rays manager Joe Maddon said of Ortizs homer. ""The man has meant so much for the game and also back in his country (the Dominican Republic), but theres those moments that occur like that. Im not saying that my respect diminished, its just something that makes you think a little bit more." After hitting his 456th career homer, the 38-year-old Ortiz had the last worrd. Sebastian Rudy Germany Jersey. For now, anyway. "Maybe they get too sensitive about things, just leave it like that," he said. "I think (Archer) is a good pitcher. I think hes got great stuff. Hes a guy that I think hes going to be pretty good, but its going to take some time to get to that level." The teams next meet in late August at Tampa Bay. Desmond Jennings drove in both of the Rays runs with a double off Allen Webster in the third. Webster (1-0) pitched 5 1-3 innings in his first game this year in the majors, giving up two runs on three hits and five walks while striking out four. Webster left after Jackie Bradley caught Evan Longorias 400-foot line drive before crashing into the centre-field wall in the sixth. Koji Uehara pitched the ninth for his 21st save, striking out the last three batters. The win was the first of the season for the Red Sox at Tropicana Field, where they had lost five straight. Pedroia and Daniel Nava had two hits each for the Red Sox, who did not have a hit over the last five innings. The Rays nine-game winning streak was their longest in 10 years and the second-longest in franchise history. NOTES: Boston manager John Farrell has talked with backup INF-OF Mike Carp, who recently requested a trade. "I respect his desire to play more, and yet weve been very consistent with his role," Farrell said. "I understand when players want to get on the field more consistently." ... Derrick Brooks, who will be inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame next month, threw the ceremonial first pitch. ... The Rays open a three-game interleague series Monday night with RHP Jake Odorizzi (6-8) pitching against Milwaukee RHP Kyle Lohse (11-4). ... Boston RHP Clay Buchholz (5-6) and Toronto knuckleballer R.A. Dickey (8-10) are the scheduled starters Monday night in the opener of a three-game series. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz