Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
sakura698 Offline

19.09.2019 05:51
"Thats the big thing. Weve got to take advantage of that wh Antworten

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Shoes Australia From China .ca. Hi Kerry, Appreciate all your insight into what goes on in games. Im just looking for an explanation - in Wednesdays Flyers-Capitals game, why didnt Wayne Simmonds receive a third-man in during the line brawl last night? He clearly grabbed Erskine, who was engaged with Lecavalier, allowing Vinnie a free cheap-shot right to the mush!Thanks,Chris --- Hey Kerry, Seeing the Flyers-Caps line brawl last night, whats the most interesting story from your officiating days when it came to breaking them up? Paul McLane Chris: You are correct in your assessment that Wayne Simmonds deserved a game misconduct when he grabbed John Erskine around the neck allowing Vincent Lecavalier a free shot as the players fell to the ice. Let me break the play down for you and explain how both refs were focused on other wrestling matches taking place in the moment and missed the grab by Simmonds. This quickly developed into the proverbial cluster-bang after Luke Schenn delivered a hard but legal check on Ryan Stoa against the boards just inside the Flyers blue line. Caps tough guy Tom Wilson skated directly toward Schenn for the sole purpose of instigating a fight. As the two players dropped their gloves Wilsons intention was placed on hold as Schenns leg became caught up with Stoa and the Flyer fell to his knees and promptly placed in a vulnerable position. Wilson did the honorable thing and refrained from throwing a punch at Schenn. Brayden Schenn, who Wilson leveled with a devastating illegal hit in a previous meeting, demonstrated his brotherly love in the City of Philadelphia by attempting to engage Tom Wilson on Lucs behalf. Both linesmen quickly intervened and prevented an altercation from developing. As brother Luc was untangling his leg from Ryan Stoa, things really got rolling when Wayne Simmonds fronted Stoa and cuffed the Capitals forward on the visor. This prompted big John Erskine to lead the charge at Simmonds. Linesman Scott Cherrey, a second round selection in the 1994 entry draft by the Washington Capitals, alertly intervened between Erskine and Simmonds. A war on two fronts began once Luc Schenn was able to return to his feet and he and Tom Wilson mutually agreed to engage in a toe-toe slugfest at the Flyers blue line. This fight forced linesman Cherrey to return to the original altercation to assist his partner and leave a pack of angry players that included John Erskine, Wayne Simmonds and Vincent Lecavalier to sort things out. Without any policing in effect John Erskine moved to engage Vinnie Lecavalier which prompted Simmonds to jump on Erskines back. As they fell to the ice in a heap the remaining players piled on. The secondary fight erupted when Erskine quickly broke from Simmonds grasp, jumped to his skates and began trading bombs with Lecavalier below the goal line as the remaining players wrestled one another from a position close beside them. This action caused Steve Mason to move out of his goal crease and in close proximity to jump into the fight and assist Vinnie if necessary. This a whole lot of action taking place at one time for the referees to observe! Both refs shifted their focus away from the fight and wrestling matches in the corner as they moved Mason back to his goal crease to prevent any possible recurrence of the Ray Emery-Braden Holtby incident. In the exact moment that Wayne Simmonds, in his intense wrestling match with Connor Carrick, threw a bear paw swing around Erskines neck, referee Paul Devorski had turned his head to the left to focus on Brayden Schenn and Jay Beagle. In the next frame the ref refocused to catch Erskine, Lecavalier, Simmonds and Carrick falling to the ice in a heap. The ref may or not have witnessed the free punch that Vinnie got in on the way down to the ice from his position. In any event Wayne Simmonds escaped a game misconduct as third man into the altercation. Paul: I was physically involved in many dust-ups when line brawls and bench clearings were common place from the 1970s through the 1980s. One of the most bizarre situations I encountered in breaking up an altercation was when John MacLean of the Devils smoked me right between the eyes with a left that was intended for Moe Lemay of the Boston Bruins in game two of the Eastern Conference Final on May 4, 1988. The Bruins, coached by Terry OReilly, had beaten Jim Schoenfelds Devils by a score of 5-3 in Game 1. Game 2 was a rough-and-tumble affair that the Devils eventually won 3-2 in overtime, but before we reached that point a line brawl broke out when Bruins player Moe Lemay went hard to the Devils goal, bumping Sean Burke. The cavalry came to the defence of their goalkeeper, and linesman Gerry Gauthier was tied up with Willi Plett of the Bruins and Perry Anderson of the Devils against the boards in the end zone. Linesman Ron "Huck" Finn was trying to separate Lemay and MacLean, but they had dropped their gloves and were ready to rumble. Poor Huck Finn was on his own, so I came in from behind to grab Lemay and pull him out of the altercation just as the punches started. I moved around Lemay to tie up his right hand and skate him out of the exchange when, unfortunately for me, Finn didnt realize that MacLeans left hand was free. Johnny Mac unloaded with his best shot from over the top. The closest head to punch was mine - he drove me right in the freakin head. It staggered me momentarily, but thank heavens John MacLean was a better scorer than a puncher. I was still on my skates. I aggressively tied up Lemay and moved him out of the there so that I wouldnt have to take any more shots. I assessed John MacLean 14 minutes in penalties and Lemay with 17. In Game 3 back in the Meadowlands, the dust-up didnt occur on the ice but in the hallway leading to the officials room following a 6-1 Bruins victory when coach Jim Schoenfeld confronted referee Don Koharski. The cameras were rolling and preserved for posterity, the infamous line shouted by the coach at the referee, "Good, because you fell, you fat pig. Have another doughnut!" Dust-ups were common place back then but seldom like the ones that occurred in the 1988 Eastern Conference Final between the Bruins and the Devils. Cheap Shoes Australia Free Shipping . A 19-game winner with the New York Yankees in both 2006 and 2007, Wang spent most of this year at Triple-A for the Yankees and Blue Jays. The 33-year-old right-hander was 1-2 with a 7. Buy Shoes Australia . -- Sonny Grays fastball wasnt as sharp as it usually is, and the Oakland Athletics young pitcher even had a quirky replay go against him. https://www.shoesaustraliaonline.com/ . He just didnt expect them to be this good. Darrun Hilliard scored 19 points to lead No. 6 Villanova to a dominating 77-59 victory over Georgetown on Saturday, preserving the Wildcats hopes of a No.BALTIMORE -- When he tells his kids about his first complete game in the majors, Kevin Gausman will have a heck of a story to share -- if he skips the part about the game being called by rain after 4 1/2 innings. Chris Davis hit a two-run homer, Gausman allowed one run in five innings and the Baltimore Orioles beat the New York Yankees 3-1 Sunday night in a game shortened by rain. "Its great," Gausman said. "Complete game in 78 pitches. I think thats got to be a record." The Orioles scored all their runs in the fourth inning before Gausman (4-2) got three straight outs in the fifth. After Steve Pearce drew a walk in the bottom half, the rain came. The game was finally called after a delay of 2 hours, 22 minutes. "Its extremely disappointing," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "If the game would have been 10 minutes slower, we would never have got to that spot. Its unfortunate." Baseball rules deem that a game is official if the home team is winning after the top of the fifth. Girardi would like to see that change. "My preference would be that you come back and finish it," he said. "Were coming back, why dont we finish it? It would be changing what theyve done in the past, but I think it would be something to look at." Gausman gave up four hits, struck out two and walked none. The right-hander retired 12 of the final 13 players he faced to improve to 3-1 lifetime against the Yankees. Things didnt look so promising after Gausman gave up a leadoff homer to Brett Gardner, but the Yankees didnt get a runner past first base the rest of the way. New York starter Chase Whitley (4-3) gave up three runs and five hits in 3 2-3 innings. He had been relegated to the bullpen after going 0-3 with a 14.81 ERA in his last three starts. Gardner gave the Yankees a 1-0 lead with his ninth home run -- a career high -- on the fourth pitch of the game. It was the second homer allowed by Gausman this season, the first in 27 innings. "I knew right away that it was a bad pitch location. It was right down the middle," Gaussman said. Clearance Shoes Australia. "Honestly, I think it kind of woke me up a little bit." Baltimore loaded the bases with two outs in the second before rookie Jonathan Schoop hit a routine fly ball to centre. Whitley struck out two in a perfect third, but couldnt get out of the fourth. Nelson Cruz walked and Davis snapped an 0-for-13 skid with his 15th homer, an opposite-field drive to left. J.J. Hardy followed with a double and Schoop chased Whitley with a two-out RBI single. In the top of the fifth, the grounds crew positioned itself behind the rolled-up tarp in anticipation of a rainstorm. As a fierce wind swirled around Camden Yards, lifting hot dog wrappers high in the air, Orioles right fielder Nick Markakis fell over after struggling to catch a knuckleballing fly for the second out. Soon after that, the rain came. Very long after that, the game was called. "It was kind of getting ridiculous because it was 12:15," Gausman said. "I made the joke, Were pretty much on the All-Star break." Baltimore hit the break in first place in the AL East for the first time since 1997. "We have a goal of going out and winning the division this year," Davis said. "We wanted to kind of control our own destiny. Were definitely in the drivers seat right now and hopefully we can keep it going." Injury-riddled New York reached the midpoint at 47-47, five games back in third place. "With everything that we had go wrong, were still in it," Girardi said. "Thats the big thing. Weve got to take advantage of that when we get back to work on Friday." NOTES: Gardner has three career leadoff HRs, two this season. ... The Orioles formally put RHP Ubaldo Jimenez (ankle) on the 15-day disabled list to make room for Gausman, who was recalled from Triple-A Norfolk. ... The Yankees recalled RHP Bryan Mitchell from Triple-A Scranton-Wilkes-Barre and optioned OF Zoilo Almonte to the same club. ... Baltimores Manny Machado singled in the second inning to reach base for a 16th consecutive game, tying his career high. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz