Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

21.09.2019 03:31
outstanding for England Antworten

For the second year in a row, the Detroit Red Wings have claimed the Klondike TSN Play of the Year crown - and the final has only just started. Last year, two plays by Pavel Datsyuk squared off for the title. This year, its Tomas Tatar against teammate Gustav Nyquist. Tatar made the final on a play where he eliminated his defenders by running them clean into one another. Streaking over the blue line, Tatar feels a pair of Dallas defenders closing in on him. As Brenden Dillon moves in for the big hit, Tatar hesitates and the Stars d-man catches teammate Cameron Gaunce square on, sending both players flying. Tatar resumes his drive and finishes with a nifty backhand shovel that goes off Kari Lehtonen and in. Nyquist breaks in one-on-one against Matt Carle and the Lightning defender appears initially to do enough to prevent a goal, drawing a penalty in the process. However, Nyquist shakes Carles grip and pounces on the puck he just lost. From behind the goal line, he still has the presence of mind to corral the puck and toss it under a recovering Ben Bishop. You can watch the highlights and make your decision here. Every vote counts, so watch all the plays and take part in the TSN.ca Play of the Year Showdown. Let us know who you voted for via Twitter by using the hashtag #tsnklondikepoy. Cheap Shoes UK 2020 .C. -- When Michael Jordan speaks, people still listen. Wholesale Shoes UK Free Shipping . The 40-year-old midfielder was put in charge on Tuesday when David Moyes reign ended after 10 months with the defending champions in seventh place in the English Premier League. https://www.shoesukonline.com/. - The Detroit Lions have placed tight end Brandon Pettigrew on injured reserve, ending his season. Wholesale Shoes UK . Ryu (8-3) allowed a run and three hits in six innings and struck out six in his 13th start. In his first 13 starts last season -- his first in the major leagues -- the left-hander was 8-5 with a 2.85 ERA. This was the ninth time this year that Ryu has allowed fewer than three earned runs, and he is 7-0 in those games. Shoes UK Online Cheap . 3 Ohio State. Amedeo Della Valle had 15 points, Marc Loving scored a career-high 13 and the bench provided 38 points as the Buckeyes sprinted past Nebraska 84-53 on Saturday.Having taken 708 Test wickets and another 293 in ODIs, its fair to say that Shane Warne knows a thing or two about leg-spin bowling! During his stint as an IPL pundit for Sky Sports, we asked the former Australia bowler about the leggies he rates highly, including the best he came up against and who from the current crop could reach the top...Leg-spin hero When I was younger playing backyard cricket with my brother, I really admired Pakistans Abdul Qadir, the leading guy around in the late 1970s and early 80s. But as I got to learn more about cricket, Richie Benaud was obviously a huge hero for me. He is the godfather of leg-spin, the guru. Richie Benaud was the guru of leg-spin bowling, says Warne I was very lucky that Richie, and a lot of ex-leg-spinners for Australia in fact, took a lot of interest in me - Terry Jenner became a very close friend and a real mentor with my leg-breaks, too, teaching me a lot about how to take wickets. There were a lot of guys prepared to help me which I really appreciated as a youngster trying to make it in first-class cricket, especially in the 80s when it was all about fast bowling.Best of Warnes eraI suppose I stopped a few guys playing! We were very lucky in Australia at the time - Stuart MacGill was a very good leg-spinner, but also Adrian Tucker and Craig Howard. The best I played against? Mushtaq Ahmed was outstanding, but it has to be Anil Kumble. Anil Kumble was the best leg-break bowler Warne played against Given he wasnt a big turner of the ball, to take 619 Test wickets shows his skill. He thought about the game, had a great strategy, great tactics, and was a real competitor. He was a gentle giant off the field, and many underestimated him because of it, but he was fierce on the field. He has become a good friend since - us leg-spinners stick together!Best in the IPLIt is great to see the importance placed on leg-spin in the game currently. I was at the World T20 and there were about eight or nine in the tournament whoo had an impact.dddddddddddd It is great to see captains have faith in those leg-spinners - they are not only being picked but getting thrown the ball in tough situations. Piyush Chawla has impressed Warne in the IPL Piyush Chawla stands out for me in the IPL. I wish India would pick him because I really enjoy watching him bowl. I dont think a lot of batsmen pick him out of the hand and although he might bowl a little bit of buffet stuff at times, mostly he seems to do well. Id certainly like him in my T20 side.Most underratedI actually think the young English batting all-rounder, Scott Borthwick, is very underrated. It is very hard playing up in Durham as a leg-spinner - freezing cold all the time and it seams around all over the place. It may be best for his development if he were to move counties - sorry, Durham! His batting has really come on, but I hope he hasnt shelved his leg-spin, as I think he could play for England as a genuine all-rounder. Scott Borthwick is underrated and could play as an all-rounder for England, says Warne Promising youngsterThere are a few. Adam Zampa is very promising, and is doing well for Australia. Ive also worked with a few of the young English leggies - Josh Poysden at Warwickshire is pretty good. Theres also Mason Crane down at Hampshire, although Ive only seen video footage of him as yet.Adil Rashid still has a lot to offer as well but I think Borthwick is the guy of the future. He could be outstanding for England, if he can just stick at his bowling. He can take you wickets on the last day, can do a job with the bat and is still pretty young.Warne will be part of Sky Sports punditry team for the third Investec Test between England and Sri Lanka at Lords. Watch that match from 10am on Thursday, June 9 on Sky Sports 2. Also See: Fixtures/results Live cricket on Sky Get Sky Sports Cricket videos ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz