Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
sakura698 Offline

21.09.2019 05:18
Sharapova, who won her first Grand Slam title at Wimbledon Antworten

Anderson Silva hasnt been in the UFC octagon since his leg was shattered 13 months ago. Vapormax Blanche Femme . His opponent Saturday night has been away even longer, but not due to injury. Nick Diaz was just waiting for a fight worth his pain. Catch the UFC 183 Prelims on TSN4 at 8pm et/5pm pt. The enigmatic Diaz returns from a 22-month layoff to take on arguably the worlds most accomplished mixed martial artist in the main event of UFC 183 in Las Vegas. Silvas comeback from a devastating injury is the main attraction of the show at the MGM Grand Garden, but Diaz has been a dominant, divisive figure in the sport virtually since he was a teenager fighting his way out of a rough upbringing in Stockton, California. Many MMA fans love the attitude and toughness that make him a compelling attraction opposite Silva (33-6) — and Diaz (27-9-1) agreed to end his semi-retirement for this big-money fight. Theyre going to use me to fight the most important guy, because any guys that youve got out there right now arent really shining too hard, Diaz said. So theyll use me any time they need a guy for a big fight. They need a real fighter that fights the way that they want, then all theyve got to do is make a deal with me. Diaz is moving up in weight to challenge Silva, who was on top of the sport until losing two fights to Chris Weidman in 2013. Although his leg appears to be sound, the MMA world will be holding its collective breath when Silva unleashes his first kicks at Diaz. I fight the same, Silva said. My techniques, my style — I dont change nothing. I am training more. I think now Im stronger. Im faster and more experienced, but I dont change nothing. I go kick. I go boxing. Not too much, because Nick has the best boxing, but I go fight. While the sport waits to see how Silva will respond, Diazs return from consecutive losses is another compelling aspect of the UFCs traditional Super Bowl weekend show in its hometown. Welterweight contender Tyron Woodley also meets up-and-coming contender Kelvin Gastelum, and crowd-pleasing lightweights Joe Lauzon and Al Iaquinta square off. Former womens bantamweight title contenders Miesha Tate and Sara McMann meet on the undercard. Silvas return is an important development for the UFC, which has bounced back from a rough 2014 with a solid slate of January fights. The UFC lost key pay-per-view stars Brock Lesnar and Georges St. Pierre in recent years, but the 39-year-old Silva is thinking less about his marketing value and more about revitalizing his career, which he insists has no end in sight. Its my legacy, Silva said. Its my dream, and the new Anderson is back. So more experience, more technique. Im faster, stronger and happier, and the UFC is giving me one more chance. Silva is one of the few fighters who attract more attention than Diaz, the bird-flipping triathlete, marijuana enthusiast and willing brawler who once held the Strikeforce and WEC welterweight titles. Diaz has been uniformly respectful to Silva during the promotion — although he stayed in classic Diaz form by missing a flight to an open workout for fans this week. Perhaps Diaz is in a good mood because he can eat. After more than a decade of draining weight cuts to 170 pounds for his welterweight fights, Diaz is thriving in training as a middleweight. Ive been moving up in weight, so of course Im going to feel a little stronger and more energetic, Diaz said. When I fight at 170, especially if I fight three times a year, Im never really 100 per cent in any of those fights, because its so hard to (make) 170 pounds. Its hard to do that three times in a year, and then Ive never had a year off. Diaz is healthy and rested after his lengthy octagon absence, yet he again demonstrated his disarming candidness earlier in the promotion for this bout when he acknowledged he doesnt have much fun in his sport. With an enormous fight just a few days away, his opinion hasnt changed. Thats how it is, Diaz said. I enjoy a lot about it, a lot about mixed martial arts and jiu-jitsu and training with friends and people, but fighting is hard work. Its a hard job. Vapormax Pas Cher .com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday. Vapormax Homme Soldes .Derrick Rose scored 23 points, and the Bulls pulled away from the Nets for a 105-80 victory on Wednesday night. Chicago held Brooklyn to 29 points on 26. http://www.vapormaxsolde.fr/basket-vapormax-noir-grossiste.html . -- Max Domi scored twice and set up two more as the London Knights toppled the visiting Kingston Frontenacs 6-4 on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action.LONDON -- Canadians Eugenie Bouchard and Milos Raonic were seeded 13th and eighth respectively for Wimbledon on Wednesday. Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams were seeded No. 1 for Wimbledon, while defending mens champion Andy Murray was bumped up two spots above his world ranking to No. 3. Djokovic, the 2011 Wimbledon champion, is ranked No. 2 but was given the top seeding by the All England Club ahead of top-ranked Rafael Nadal. Nadal, a two-time Wimbledon champion who is coming off his ninth French Open title, is seeded No. 2 for the grass-court Grand Slam, which starts on Monday. Murray last year became the first British player to win the Wimbledon mens title since 1936. Seven-time champion Roger Federer is No. 4, while Australian Open winner Stan Wawrinka is down two spots from his world ranking at No. 5. Tomas Berdych, David Ferrer, Milos Raonic, John Isner and Kei Nishikori round out the top 10. Among the 32 seeded players, Jerzy Janowicz received the biggest boost, ggoing up nine spots from his No. Vapormax Nere Pas Cher. 24 ranking to No. 15. The big-serving Polish player reached the Wimbledon semifinals last year, losing to Murray in four sets. Wimbledon takes a players grass-court record into account in assigning the mens seedings. The womens seedings, however, stick to the WTA rankings. That means five-time champion Williams is No. 1, followed by Li Na, French Open runner-up Simona Halep, Agnieszka Radwanska and Maria Sharapova. Sharapova, who won her first Grand Slam title at Wimbledon 10 years ago, is coming off her second French Open championship. She is considered Williams top challenger at Wimbledon, despite the No. 5 seeding. They could end up on the same side of the draw. Petra Kvitova, the 2011 Wimbledon winner, is No. 6, followed by Jelena Jankovic, Victoria Azarenka, Angelique Kerber and Dominika Cibulkova. Venus Williams, a five-time Wimbledon champion who has gradually slipped in the rankings, is seeded only No. 30. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz