Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
sakura698 Offline

23.09.2019 05:26
winning the Australian Open. "This is the first match after Doha, Antworten

SAN ANTONIO - A disappointing loss left the Los Angeles Clippers angry, so they took out their frustration on the defending NBA champions. Shoes Ireland Free Shipping .Blake Griffin had 31 points and 13 rebounds, and the Clippers rolled to a 105-85 victory over San Antonio on Saturday night, snapping the Spurs six-game home winning streak.They played harder than we did, San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said. They played smarter. They executed what they wanted to do at both ends of the court better. It was a butt-kicking. I dont know how else you all want me to describe it.Its a feeling the Clippers know well after losing 108-103 to New Orleans on Friday night.We were sick about that loss last night, so I just think it was just a mindset with everybody (to come out energized), Griffin said.San Antonio had won four straight over Los Angeles, but this time the Spurs were unable to match the Clippers quick pace.The teams combined to take 14 shots in the first 3 minutes. The frenetic tempo better suited Los Angeles, which raced to an 11-4 lead that led Popovich to call a timeout.We had great focus, Clippers coach Doc Rivers said. Our pace was fantastic. I thought that was the key offensively. Then everybody contributed. Our bench was phenomenal.Chris Paul had 20 points and Spencer Hawes scored 11. DeAndre Jordan added eight points and 19 rebounds while limiting All-Star reserve Tim Duncan to four points, which matched his season low.San Antonios Big Three of Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili combined for 18 points.Griffin scored 19 in the first half on 8-for-15 shooting, sprinting the length of the floor for a series of layups, pull-up jumpers and one dunk.San Antonio had five turnovers in the first quarter and went 2 for 12 on 3-pointers, missing six straight.Theyre a great offensive team, but they did miss some shots, Rivers said. I just thought we ran them off a lot of shots and made them take in-between shots. They had open looks, but a lot of them may have been shots they didnt want to have.Griffin had 10 points in the third quarter, including a pair of free throws with 43.9 seconds remaining that gave the Clippers an 84-65 advantage.The Spurs were 4 for 7 on 3s in the third quarter but only had a pair of 2-point field goals in the period, both coming in the final 2 minutes.Kawhi Leonard scored 24 points for the Spurs. Danny Green added 16, including five 3-pointers.San Antonio went 10 for 30 on 3s and was outrebounded 56-36.If (Popovich) thinks it is (a lack of competitiveness), then it is and it worries me, Ginobili said. I thought we just executed poorly. We were distracted. We werent on the same page in every possession. Sometimes you play and you think youre doing one thing, and then you dont. The coaches are the ones who see it the best way.___TIP-INSClippers: Paul and Ginobili got entangled with 4:37 remaining in the third quarter as Ginobili was racing downcourt after stripping the ball from the Clippers point guard. Paul held Ginobili after grabbing him from behind, but no flagrant foul was called despite howls from the sellout crowd. ... Los Angeles leads the NBA in offensive efficiency, averaging 110.9 points per 100 possessions entering the game.Spurs: Duncans selection as a reserve for the Western Conference marks the 36th time in the past 39 years that the Spurs have had an All-Star representative. Its the most by any team in the league during that span, one ahead of the Lakers. ... With Wednesdays win over Charlotte, Parker became the fastest player to 700 career victories. He did so in 973 games, which was seven fewer than Scottie Pippen. ... G Marco Belinelli (strained left groin) participated in all but the final 10 minutes of San Antonios practice Friday, but did not play. He has missed 11 straight games and 18 overall due to the injury.FIFTY-FIFTYJordan was 3 for 5 from the field, marking the 33rd straight game he has shot 50 per cent or better. Its the leagues longest streak since James Donaldson had 35 in a row for the Clippers in 1985.OUCHBoris Diaws 3-point attempt at the halftime buzzer sailed over the backboard, hitting Popovich squarely in the back of the head as he was halfway down the walkway. The Spurs coach hurried off the court ahead of his team, but never stopped walking even after being hit by the shot that was launched from the opposite 3-point line.UP NEXTClippers: Visit Brooklyn on Monday.Spurs: Host Orlando on Wednesday. Shoes Ireland On Sale .Y. - Phil Varone was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Rochester Americans edged the Toronto Marlies 3-2 on Sunday in American Hockey League action. Cheap Shoes Ireland Online .Y. - The New York Yankees made it official Saturday, announcing the completion of a seven-year deal with free-agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury and a one-year contract for returning starter Hiroki Kuroda. https://www.shoesirelandsale.com/ . Cesar said the difficulties he went through after the 2010 World Cup helped him become "a better professional" and made him "more focused" on his career. He admitted that he took things for granted before the World Cup in South Africa, when he arrived considered the worlds top goalkeeper.INDIAN WELLS, Calif. -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France on Saturday to advance to the third round of the BNP Paribas Open. The No. 10 ranked Raonic, of Thornhill, Ont., had 33 aces to edge Roger-Vasselin 7-6 (4), 4-6, 7-6 (2). Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Stanislas Wawrinka -- who were all playing their opening matches of the tournament -- also won on Saturday. Federer, the four-time champion seeded seventh, beat French qualifier Pail-Henri Mathieu. The Swiss star was coming off his 78th career title last week in Dubai. "Its important to win," he said. "Its a lot different from Dubai. You have to force a bit more, but Im satisfied." In a late match, the top-seeded Nadal rallied to beat Radek Stepanek 2-6, 6-4, 7-5. "He is not the right player to play against in the first round," Nadal said. "Hes not the right player because what you want to find in the first round is rhythm and against him every point is different. He goes quick to the net. They dont give you that few games to find your rhythm, to find a way that you want to play." Nadal is 41-6 in his 10 appearances here and has made it to the semifinals or better for the past eight years. But he said worries about his back affected his serve during the 2-hour, 24-minute contest. "With my serve I was doing nothing. When that happens, the opponent is able to play more aggressive, play more confident and in the end, eight double faults, I give him an opportunity to win a lot of free points," Nadal said. "I was a little bit scared for the back. I am not feeling 100 per cent confident with my serve. But probably that match is going to help me understand that I can start to serve normal again." The fifth-seeded Murray topped Lukas Rosol 4-6, 6-3, 6-2, and the third-seeded Wawrinka, playing for the first time since winning the Australian Open, beat Ivo Karlovic 6-3, 7-5. Kevin Anderson and Tommy Haas also moved into the third round. Anderson spoiled two-time tournament champion Lleyton Hewitts bid for his 600th career match win, topping thhe Australian 7-6 (5), 6-4. Shoes Ireland From China. Haas, who will be 36 on April 3, rolled to a 6-3, 6-4 victory over Jeremy Chardy. In womens play, top-seeded Na beat Chinese compatriot Zheng Jie 6-1, 7-5, and fourth-seeded Maria Sharapova opened her title defence with a 6-1, 6-4 victory over Julia Goerges. Fifth-seeded Angelique Kerber dropped out, falling 2-6, 7-6 (5), 6-4 to Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor. Aleksandra Wozniack of Blainville, Que., also beat No. 15 Sabine Lisicki 7-5, 1-6, 7-6 (5). Murray reached the final in 2009, but has mostly struggled in the event. "I think its important sometimes to think about it, because when youre not expecting it to happen and then it does, thats when it can kind of take you by surprise and you might panic a little bit or worry," Murray said. "But I dont feel like (that happened) today. I was a set and a break down. I got broken three times in a row the end of the first set, beginning of the second. I just kind of kept going and found a way to win, which is always the most important thing." Mikhail Youzhny, seeded 14th, withdrew because of a back injury and the American mens contingent was trimmed from its initial 14 members to one after losses by Michael Russell, Sam Querrey, Tim Smyczek and Ryan Harrison. The only U.S. player remaining is 12th seed John Isner, who will face Nikolay Davydenko on Sunday. Li is playing her second event since winning the Australian Open. "This is the first match after Doha, two weeks, and of course for I cannot be 100 per cent for the first match," Li said. "But I was happy. At least I can learn something from todays match." Li will face Karolina Pliskova, a 7-5, 6-2 winner over No. 28 Klara Zakopalova. Eighth-seeded Petra Kvitova, No. 11 Ana Ivanovic and No. 12 Dominika Cibulkova also won early matches. In first-round doubles action, Raonic and Latvian partner Ernests Gulbis edged Serbian pair Novak Djokovic and Filip Krajinovic 7-6 (3), 6-1. Torontos Daniel Nestor and Nenad Zimonjic of Serbia beat Juan Martin Del Potro of Argentina and Marin Cilic of Croatia 4-6, 6-3, 10-8. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz