Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

09.10.2019 05:21
celebrated the clubs 10th league Antworten

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror. He moved high to throw a block on Brad Keselowski and it backfired badly. The desperate attempt to preserve the win triggered a 12-car accident, Kyle Larsons car sailed into the fence and debris from the wreck injured nearly 30 fans. It was a racing accident, nobodys fault. But Smith was racked with guilt. So it was sweet redemption Saturday when he nipped Keselowski at the finish line to win the Nationwide Series opener — finally, a year later — at Daytona International Speedway. "I think it hurt him deeply that the fans were involved in the accident," said Dale Earnhardt Jr., who along sister, Kelley and Rick Hendrick owns the JR Motorsports Chevrolet that Smith drove to victory. "I think that he personally and privately (bore) some responsibility for his involvement in the crash, just being in the crash, to have someone in the grandstands get hurt had to affect him tremendously. That was definitely probably one of the toughest things he went through personally as a driver." Smith said he went to dinner with Earnhardt after the accident and leaned on his boss. "Im fortunate that Ive got a boss who has been in a lot of different situations in this sport and understands a lot of different things over the years in Dale," Smith said. "He just basically said Youve got to shake it off, its racing and no fault of anybody. Circumstances sometimes happen. He offered up a lot of good advice in that situation. It did bother me. Id be lying if I said I didnt." Nothing bothered Smith on Saturday. He beat Keselowski by 0.013 for the second-closest finish at Daytona International Speedway and seventh closest in series history. It was the 300th victory for the Hendrick Motorsports engine shop. Keselowski said last years crash-marred finish never entered his mind as he plotted his strategy over the closing laps. Smith and Keselowski raced side-by-side at the front of the pack over the final two overtime laps. They were door-to-door exiting the final turn and Smith edged him at the line. "Im not that smart and Ive got a terrible memory," Keselowski said of not worrying about a repeat of last year. Trevor Bayne finished third, followed by Kyle Busch, winner of Friday nights Truck Series race, and his Joe Gibbs Racing teammate Elliott Sadler. Brendan Gaughan was sixth and followed by Ty Dillon. Earnhardt Jr., who was 11th, ran into the back of Joe Nemechek after the finish. He said he was being pushed by Kyle Larson and traffic slowed too quickly. It caused heavy damage to Nemechek and Ryan Siegs cars that Earnhardt said hed pay to repair. "We were slowing down. I was looking all around trying to figure out where everybody was at," he said. "Totally my fault. Really wasnt paying attention. I hate it for Joe and those guys cause they dont need to be tearing up race cars." NASCAR issued its first drafting penalty of the season 86 laps into race when James Buescher was called for push-drafting Keselowski. Bueschers car seemed to be under the rear of Keselowskis car for several seconds, which violates NASCARs ban on drafting. NASCAR vice-president of competition Robin Pemberton said the penalty was called because Buescher appeared to be the aggressor regardless of what the television angle showed. Keselowski said the penalty "set the tone for the rest of the race as far as what guys were looking at for driving their cars." Nike Baseball Jerseys China . He just didnt expect them to be this good. Darrun Hilliard scored 19 points to lead No. 6 Villanova to a dominating 77-59 victory over Georgetown on Saturday, preserving the Wildcats hopes of a No. Fake Nike Baseball Jerseys . Amare Stoudemire had 22 points and 10 rebounds, Carmelo Anthony scored 21 and the New York Knicks won their eighth straight game, 93-92 over Philadelphia on Friday night, sending the Sixers to their 23rd straight loss. https://www.fakebaseballjerseys.com/. Eller said the Oilers were a "junior team" that was "all over the place" before Edmontons 4-3 victory over Montreal on Tuesday night, Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins took offence to Ellers comments and used it to motivate his youthful team. Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys . "Uuufff," was all shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria could come up with after Stantons latest mammoth shot. Custom Baseball Jerseys . Paul, MN (SportsNetwork.BERLIN -- Arjen Robben and Thomas Mueller struck in extra time for Bayern Munich to beat Borussia Dortmund 2-0 in the German Cup final on Saturday, giving their side the double in Pep Guardiolas first season in charge. Robben scored in the 107th minute when Jerome Boateng intercepted Roman Weidenfellers throw out for Kevin Grosskreutz, and then crossed for the Dutchman at the far post. It set up a frenetic finale with Dortmund pushing for the equalizer that would have taken the game to penalties. Marco Reus came agonizingly close to equalizing in the final minute when his shot was deflected just over. Mueller then rounded Weidenfeller to wrap up the win in extra time injury time. Dortmund might have been awarded a goal in the second half. Mats Hummels thought hed scored with a header but Dante cleared on or behind the line. The score wasnt awarded though TV replays suggested the ball crossed the line. "If that goal from Dortmund was awarded it would have changed everything," Guardiola acknowledged. Bayern avenged its humiliating 5-2 loss to Dortmund in the 2012 final with its record 16th German Cup final win. "The most important thing is that we won. Its always something special. We took a lot of flak in the last weeks," Bayern captain Philipp Lahm said, referring to criticism after its Champions League loss to Real Madrid and drop of form after claiming the Bundesliga title with a record seven games to spare. Both sides effectively nulliffied the others attacking threat.dddddddddddd Robben posed Bayerns biggest danger going forward but was dealt with adequately by Hummels or thwarted at the last by Weidenfeller, who made crucial saves. Robert Lewandowski, playing his last game for Dortmund before joining Bayern on July 1, was kept in check by Boateng and Dante, with Javi Martinez also helping out in the Bavarian sides defence. Bayern, which beat Stuttgart in last years final, created marginally the better chances in the first half. Franck Ribery, who came on for the injured Lahm, crossed for Mueller at the beginning of the second half only for Weidenfeller to save from close range. Reus struck the crossbar with a deflected free kick, though Manuel Neuer, playing in his fourth consecutive German Cup final, had it covered. Dortmund was then left to rue Hummels "goal" that wasnt given. "Well still celebrate because it was a great season," Dortmund coach Juergen Klopp said. Bayern players celebrated the clubs 10th league and cup double by hoisting Guardiola high in the air and dousing each other in beer. "I dont particularly like the beer showers but thats how it is," said Guardiola, who was drenched by Dante. Boateng said the players would "celebrate without end. Weve won the double in my hometown. There are no words for it. Compliments to Dortmund, they made it very difficult. But in the end, we had the bigger chances and we deserved it." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz