Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

09.10.2019 05:22
a national debate about Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. - C.J. Wilson pitched two-hit ball over eight innings, Hank Conger hit a go-ahead, two-run homer off Zach McAllister, and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 7-1 Wednesday to send the Indians to their sixth straight loss. Wilson (4-2) struck out eight, walked one and retired his last 18 batters after a leadoff double in the third by No. 9 hitter Elliot Johnson. Clevelands other hit was an RBI single in the second by David Murphy, who was thrown out trying to steal for the innings final out. Los Angeles has scored seven or more runs each of Wilsons victories, and fewer than four in both losses. David Freese had a two-run single in the fifth against Marc Rzepczynski, and Mike Trout added a two-run double in the sixth off demoted starter Carlos Carrasco. Clevelands bullpen entered having stranded 42 of 46 inherited runners, the best percentage in the majors. McAllister (3-2) threw 101 pitches over 4 1-3 innings and was charged with five runs, four hits and four walks. Pitching on three days rest for the first time in the big leagues after throwing 75 pitches over five innings in a 5-3 loss at San Francisco on Saturday, McAllister was shifted to the rotation after Carrasco went 0-3 with a 6.95 ERA in four starts. Cleveland, which heads home to host the Chicago White Sox, was swept in consecutive series for the first time since last June at the New York Yankees and Detroit. The Indians totalled just 13 runs during the six-game trip, batting .183 and going 6 for 36 with runners in scoring position. Cleveland opened the scoring in the second with David Murphys two-out RBI single. Congers homer put the Angels ahead in the second, ending McAllisters streak of 37 1-3 homerless innings since Houstons Brandon Laird connected Sept. 20. Albert Pujols made it 3-1 in the third with a sacrifice fly to centre fielder Michael Bourn, who had no chance to make a play on Howie Kendrick at the plate after left fielder Mike Aviles banged into him. Aviles started in left field for the third time this season with Michael Brantley (1 for 14 against Wilson) getting the day off. NOTES: Bourn had a leadoff single in the ninth against RHP Mike Morin, who was making his major league debut. But he was quickly erased on a double-play grounder by Aviles. ... Trouts walkup music was "Trophies" by the group "Young Money." ... Johnson started at 2B for the Indians in place of Jason Kipnis, who left Tuesday nights game because of a strained abdominal muscle. "Theres no rush to put a guy on the DL. We can handle it. Well just kind of see how he responds," manager Terry Francona said. "Weve all seen it and been around it — where during the action of a game, a guy feels like its minimal. Then they wake up in the morning and feel like theyve got a knife stuck in them." ... All 15 big league homers by the switch-hitting Conger have been against right-handed pitchers, and nine of them have come with at least one man on base. ... The Angels didnt fly their 2002 World Series championship banner, their eight division title flags or the California state flag because of fierce Santa Ana winds, which were clocked at 27 mph at gametime. ... Cleveland is the only team in the majors that hasnt played an extra-inning game. Fernando Rodney Nationals Jersey .5 million, four-year contract with the Texas Rangers that could be worth $32. Victor Robles Nationals Jersey . Noah finished with 13 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists in 34 minutes. He was headed for his fourth triple-double of the season, but sat down with about three minutes left because of the lopsided score. Kirk Hinrich scored 19 points for Chicago, going 5 for 6 on 3-pointers, Carlos Boozer added 18 points, D. https://www.cheapnationals.com/1437r-roe...nals.html.James scored 29 points, including 16 in the first quarter, and the Cleveland Cavaliers broke a four-game losing streak with a 106-74 win over the Orlando Magic on Monday night. Frank Robinson Nationals Jersey . - Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard has signed with WME-IMG, saying the sports management powerhouse will help maximize the value of my brand. Stephen Strasburg Nationals Jersey . Now he can be had by any team willing to pay his salary. According to a report from ESPN, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are shopping the veteran CB and plan on releasing him Wednesday if they cant find a trade partner. NEW YORK -- Jonathan Martin spent nearly seven hours going into "great detail" with the NFL counsel investigating his claims of his harassment in the Miami Dolphins locker room. What came up in their talks, he isnt saying for now. He would say this: He still wants to play in the NFL. Martin -- in town because the league is trying to gather information about the bullying he says he was subjected to by teammate Richie Incognito -- arrived at the Manhattan office building of special investigator Ted Wells on Friday morning, and didnt emerge until shortly after sunset. Mobbed by media, he stood in the camera lights and read a statement. "Although I went into great detail with Mr. Ted Wells and his team, I do not intend to discuss this matter publicly at this time," Martin said. "This is the right way to handle the situation. "Beyond that, I look forward to working through the process and resuming my career in the National Football League." After that, he and attorney David Cornwell went back into the building, later leaving via a side exit. The crowd outside the building drew attention from office workers and tourists all day. Some even stopped to watch and wait, and most seemed familiar with Martins story. Even Miami-based hip-hop artist Rick Ross came by. His record label is located in the building across the street. Incognito has acknowledged leaving a voicemail for Martin in April in which he used a racial slur, threatened to kill his teammate and threatened to slap Martins mother. Incognito has said he regrets the racist and profane language, but said it stemmed from a culture of locker-room "brotherhood," not bullying. Incognito is white and Martin is black. Teammates, both black and white, have said Incognito is not a racist, and theyve been more supportive of the veteran guard than they have of Martin. Incognito has been suspended by the Dolphins. He filed a grievance Thursday against the team over his suspension, and has said his conduct was part of the normal locker-room environment. Dolphins owner Stephen Ross also plans to meet with Martin, who said Friday that he will indeed get together with the Dolphins front office. On Monday, Ross said two committees would examine the locker-room culture. Players have been virtually unanimous in saying it doesnt need to be changed. At Dolphins practice Friday, long snapper John Denney, the teams players union representative, was asked about problems. "I cant say I saw it firsthand because Im not an offensive lineman, and Im not in their offensive line room.dddddddddddd I can tell you from my perspective, and having been in this locker room, I never saw it coming," he said. "I can say that. It was a surprise to me. There did not seem to be an increase in behavioural problems. Its been the same here my entire career." Coach Joe Philbin also talked to reporters but kept his focus on football. "I believe in the guys we have in the locker room," he said. "I believed in them before this all took place, before all this scrutiny came upon us. "And I believe in them today." While Martin was in New York, and long before he spoke, Incognitos grievance was a talking point in the locker room some 1,300 miles away. "Hes got to do what hes got to do. Im never going to tell somebody how to run their life," wide receiver Mike Wallace said. "You got to get your money, man. I dont really have too much to say about it." Martin alleges he was harassed daily by teammates, including Incognito, and the case has raised questions about job security for Philbin, his assistants and general manager Jeff Ireland. Philbin won a vote of confidence this week from Ross, but that could change depending on the findings of Wells, who was brought into the situation last week. Wells is expected in Miami next week to talk with Dolphins players, coaches and staff. Wells will determine the role of Philbin, his staff and Miami management in the case, and his report will be made public. One issue is whether anyone on the coaching staff ordered Incognito to "toughen up" Martin, a second-year tackle from Stanford who became a starter as a rookie but played poorly at times. Martin left the team two weeks ago and has been with family in California undergoing counselling for emotional issues. Centre Mike Pouncey missed practice Friday because of an illness and is listed as questionable for Sundays game against San Diego, raising the possibility the Dolphins will be without a third starting offensive lineman. The case inspired a national debate about workplace bullying and attracted a daily throng of 100 media members or more at the Dolphins complex. In Manhattan, both CNN and Fox News Channel were on hand outside the meeting. The Dolphins (4-5) have slumped after a 3-0 start, and on Sunday they play at home for the first time since the scandal broke. "All we have to do," defensive end Cameron Wake said, "is concentrate on playing the game on Sunday." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz