Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
sakura698 Offline

16.10.2019 05:37
id. I have a nice scar on my leg to show for it.Shes been applying and reapplying sunblock during every match in Australia Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Jerome Simpson has been suspended for three games for violating the NFLs substance abuse policy, his second such punishment in three seasons. Colorado Rockies Shirts . The league announced the punishment Friday, putting Simpson on the sideline without pay until Sept. 22 when the Vikings begin practice for a Week 4 matchup with Atlanta. He wont count against the 53-man active roster until then, creating an opportunity for Adam Thielen and Rodney Smith, both of whom spent last year on the practice squad as undrafted rookies, to survive the final cuts and make the team for now. Simpson will sit out games against St. Louis, New England and New Orleans. Cordarrelle Patterson and Greg Jennings are the top two wide receivers, with Jarius Wright the only other player with NFL experience at the position. Offensive co-ordinator Norv Turner, asked recently about the possibility of losing Simpson, the teams best deep threat, dismissed any concern. "You have to have a varied plan. Unfortunately, in this game, guys miss," Turner said. Simpson travelled to NFL headquarters last week for an appeal hearing, but his effort ultimately had no effect on the ban. Simpson was arrested last November on suspicion of drunken driving, and in January he pleaded guilty to careless driving and refusing to submit to a chemical test while avoiding the DUI charge. Simpson denied hed been drinking to the state trooper who arrested him when his sports car was stalled in a freeway lane just outside of downtown Minneapolis. His attorney, David Valentini, has said Simpson would have passed had he taken a blood alcohol test that day. But the league considers the past in assessing punishment, and Simpson previously was suspended for the first three games of the 2012 season following a felony drug conviction. That stemmed from a marijuana shipment that authorities found at his home in Kentucky while he played for Cincinnati in 2011. He was still on probation for that at the time of his arrest in Minnesota last fall. The Vikings have seen enough good behaviour from Simpson off the field and glimpses of potential on it that theyve signed him to three consecutive one-year contracts, at relative bargains because of his trouble. Only one of his eight career touchdown catches has been with the Vikings, but he established career highs last season with 726 receiving yards and an average of 15.1 yards per catch. Stitched Rockies Jerseys .C. -- Clemson celebrated a senior class Saturday that brought the program back as a national contender. Colorado Rockies Pro Shop .com) - The Toronto Maple Leafs will try to play spoiler as the Los Angeles Kings will try to match their longest winning streak in over four years in Thursdays battle at Staples Center. https://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.us/ . The young man, never lacking confidence, thought he could be really good.MELBOURNE, Australia - When Americans Madison Keys and Madison Brengle won their first-round matches at the Australian Open, Keys was asked at a news conference if she knew anyone else with the unusual name Madison.I think its actually a pretty popular name for younger people, the 19-year-old Keys said, causing some laughter in the room. Walking through grocery stores, I hear it a lot. But Madison (and I) are a few of the older ones. I think its more like 5 and 6 year olds.On Saturday, Keys and Brengle both won again to set up a meeting in the fourth round, ensuring at least one American — and one Madison — will move on to the quarterfinals.Were obviously representing our name pretty well, Keys said.With new coach Lindsay Davenport watching from the stands at Rod Laver Arena, Keys matched big-hitting Czech Petra Kvitova stroke for stroke and broke the two-time Wimbledon champions serve five times to advance with a 6-4, 7-5 win.A 5-foot-10 (1.78-meter) power hitter with good footwork and speed, Keys has an all-court game that has drawn comparisons to Davenport. Now, with Davenport and her husband Jon Leach as her coaches, she got the breakthrough win at a major that was long expected of her.Obviously this is my first time in the second week of a Grand Slam. I feel good about it, she said. But at the same time its one of those things where I want more. ... So Im not really getting ahead of myself and letting myself get too excited over this.While Keys has the celebrity coach and has been tipped as a future star, the 24-yeaar-old Brengle is more of a late bloomer. Rockies Jerseys 2019. A speedy counterpuncher from Dover, Delaware, Brengle has played almost exclusively on the second-tier womens pro tour. She showed enough talent as a teenager to earn a few wild cards to slams, but after the 2008 French Open she failed to qualify for another one for more than six years.Meanwhile, other young Americans such as Keys, Christina McHale and Sloane Stephens passed her by.I played Caroline (Wozniacki) a bunch in juniors and she got to No. 1 and you see that it can be done, Brengle said. But at the same time, everybody kind of progresses at their own pace so I dont think you want to compare yourself too much with other players.Brengle has finally started to string together good results in the last few months at the same time shes been dealing with a serious health concern. Two days before the U.S. Open, she discovered a strange spot on her leg and it was later diagnosed as cancerous.They found it really, really early. We took care of it, she said. I have a nice scar on my leg to show for it.Shes been applying and reapplying sunblock during every match in Australia — and continuing to win. On Saturday, she beat fellow American Coco Vandeweghe 6-3, 6-2 to set up the fourth-round match with Keys.One of them will make the quarters — the first American besides Serena Williams to do so at a major since Stephens made two in 2013.Everybody kind of pushes each other, Brengle said. Im really, really optimistic with how American womens tennis is looking. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz