Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

28.10.2019 04:53
came out and surrounded him Antworten

SOUTHAMPTON, England -- Everton self-destructed in its quest for a Champions League spot, scoring two own goals in a 2-0 loss to Southampton on Saturday that seriously dents the teams chances of finishing in the top four in the Premier League. Antolin Alcaraz headed into his own net in the opening minute, and Seamus Coleman repeated the feat in the 31st as Everton missed a chance to provisionally move above Arsenal into fourth place. Arsenal remained one point in front ahead of its home game against Newcastle on Monday, after which both teams will only have two matches remaining. Romelu Lukaku missed two good scoring chances for Everton in the first half and Leon Osman appealed for a penalty in the 62nd minute but was booked for diving instead. Southampton is lodged firmly in eighth place and now has its best ever Premier League tally of 52 points. Everton was coming off a 2-0 win over Manchester United last weekend, but went behind after just 53 seconds when Alcaraz dived to clear a cross from Rickie Lambert but sent his header past goalkeeper Tim Howard instead. Coleman fed Lukaku with a cross shortly afterward, but the Belgium striker only managed a poor shot off target. Southampton doubled its lead when Nathaniel Clyne sent in a cross that found its way to an unsighted Coleman, who reacted late and only managed to divert the ball into his own net. Lukaku missed a close-range header as Everton pushed forward, but the visitors never came close to a comeback -- and now find themselves a lot farther from the Champions League. Baltimore Orioles Gear . - While a fast-paced offence has become more of a fixture in recent years, the San Antonio Spurs can still grind out games when needed. Orioles Jerseys China . The team announced that it exercised the options on 15 players including goalkeepers Evan Bush, Maxime Crepeau and Troy Perkins, defenders Matteo Ferrari, Karl W. https://www.cheaporioles.com/. It was a day that saw England slump off a World Cup field once again battered and bruised. This time there was no red card to wonder about, no goalkeeping error or individual mistake. They were thoroughly beaten by something they have nothing of – genuine world class ability. Orioles Jerseys 2020 .Y. -- The Montreal Canadiens have had few reasons to celebrate this season as they have been mired near the basement of the Eastern Conference. Fake Orioles Jerseys . Marian Gaborik had two goals and an assist and Martin Jones made just 17 saves to record his fourth shutout of the season as the Kings snapped a three-game losing skid with a 3-0 victory over the lowly Oilers on Thursday.BOSTON -- New Orleans reserve forward Ryan Anderson was taken from the court on a stretcher after colliding with Bostons Gerald Wallace in the fourth quarter on Friday night. The Celtics said a preliminary diagnosis indicated a "cervical stinger." He was taken to a local hospital for evaluation. "I cant really disclose that stuff," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said after the game. "We are just praying for his health. He looked like he was OK. I was more worried about his mother. I know shes at home, a nervous wreck, so hopefully she hears this message and is cool with the fact that hes OK and in good hands." Anderson and Wallace collided near the Celtics basket with 11:02 to play. They both went to the floor hard. Anderson remained on his back as he was being checked by the teams trainer and a Celtics doctor before a stretcher was summoned. "IIt was tough," teammate Anthony Davis said.dddddddddddd "Its a sad situation. You dont want to see one of your guys go down, especially one of your leaders. We just prayed for him, but at the same time weve got to try and win the game." After about a 5-minute delay, he was put in a back brace and then on a stretcher before being wheeled off to applause from the TD Garden crowd. Both teams came out and surrounded him when the stretcher was brought out. Anderson had 13 points and seven rebounds before leaving. "I know what hes going through, the thought process," Wallace said. "I mean, I know the whole process of him lying on the floor waiting on a stretcher to come get you. So my whole thing was just the activity to see him fall, see him moving." Wallace said Anderson told him he was OK. "He said he was all right," Wallace said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz