Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

28.10.2019 04:53
. He got his first earlier this Antworten

Just a little more than a month since undergoing leg surgery, Tampa Bay Lightning sniper Steven Stamkos was skating and stick-handling at the Prudential Center in New Jersey on Saturday. It was the first time hes laced up the skates since breaking his right leg in a game against the Boston Bruins on Nov. 11. Stamkos joined his teammates on the ice at their morning skate before a game against the Devils. He wasnt in hockey gear. "Im feeling good (and) everythings on track," Stamkos said following practice. "Just starting to progress and make sure there are no setbacks, but Im feeling really good." Stamkos suffered a fractured tibia while backchecking on a play in the Tampa Bay zone in the second period when he got tangled with Boston defenceman Dougie Hamilton. Stamkos fell to the ice and slid feet-first before his lower right leg slammed into the right post, forcing the net off its moorings. "Its just nice to get back out there," he said. "Mentally, its just a good thing to get out there on the ice and even be out there and pass the puck with a couple of guys. Thats positive for me and thats only going to help." Asked if there was any pain in his foot during the skate, Stamkos said it felt good. "I thought I might have a little issue with that bottom screw in there but I didnt. Theres still a bit of swelling in the leg and ankle so you feel that a little bit, but I dont think Im going to have a problem with the screw." While a return to the ice is positive news, Stamkos said that a return date isnt any clearer. "There is healing taking place in the bone but by no means is it close to being fully healed. Only time will tell but we definitely ramped up the rehab; whether it was in the water tread mill, in the gym and now on the ice. "This ice stuff is really not for my leg; its more for keeping my hands loose and shooting some pucks. Well see, but everythings gone great so far and I couldnt be more pleased with the treatment Ive been getting." Stamkos was tied for the NHL lead in goals (14) and points (23) before suffering the injury. Wholesale Adidas Nmd Mens . The whole deflation of New England Patriots footballs is like a murder mystery without the violence or significance. On one side, this is a ridiculous issue. Adidas Store Basketball Shoes . -- Alex Anthopoulos spoke volumes with what he didnt say on right-hander Ervin Santana. http://www.cheapnmdsneakersireland.com/a...ball-shoes.html. -- Jesse Lussier scored 8:24 into overtime as the Halifax Mooseheads erased a four-goal deficit to beat the host Val-dOr Foreurs 6-5 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Adidas Nmd Womens Ireland . The lightning strike was in the parking lot of Crew Stadium on Saturday night, but its not known if the off-duty lieutenant was struck directly, Columbus Fire Department Battalion Chief Tracy Smith said. The firefighter, identified as Lt. Adidas Nmd Cheap Ireland . 31-Feb. 2. While organizers havent decided if itll be red or green clay, they feel their choice of surface will give the Americans an advantage over Britain, which is expected to be led by defending Wimbledon champion Andy Murray.CLEVELAND -- Kyrie Irving pushed himself so hard he nearly vomited while sitting on the bench in the fourth quarter. A flu bug couldnt stop him, and neither could the Bucks. Irving made four free throws in the final 21.5 seconds of overtime and finished with 39 points despite being sick, leading the Cleveland Cavaliers to a 114-111 win over short-handed Milwaukee on Friday night. Irving spent the previous two days at home on the couch, trying to shake off an illness that flattened him. He missed practice on Thursday and almost sat out the game before deciding to leave his house about two hours before tip-off. The All-Star guard wound up playing 43 minutes and added six assists and four blocks while carrying the Cavs to their fifth win in six home games. "Im tired," Irving said afterward. "I really just want to lay down right now." Earl Clark made a 3-pointer as the shot clock expired with 44 seconds left in OT, and Jarrett Jack added 17 points for Cleveland. Tristan Thompson had 15 rebounds for the Cavs, who were grateful Irving chose to play. "I wish he was sick more often," Jack joked. With Milwaukee down by three, O.J. Mayo missed two 3-pointers in the last 10 seconds that would have tied it. "Ill take them any time," Mayo said. "On the second one, I didnt know I had that much time left. I kind of rushed it, but I should have made it." Mayo had 20 points, John Henson 18 and Brandon Knight added 17 and a career-high 14 rebounds as the banged-up Bucks lost their fifth straight. It was the second straight tough defeat for Milwaukee, which lost in double-overtime to New York on Wednesday. Before the game, Irving said he spent the previous two days "in the same spot at home" as he tried to get well. "I just got to get through it," he said. "Im just going to give it my all and live with the results." They turned out fine as he willed himself and his team past the Bucks, who came in with the NBAs worst record and were missing several key players because of injuries. However, Milwaukee was more than game and overcame an eight-point deficit in the fourth quarter. "I was going to stay home," Irving said. "But a goal of mine this season is to play in all 82 games. Thats always on the back of my mind. I just wanted to come out here and give what I could." Hensons two free throws gave Milwaukee a 96-94 lead late in regulation, but the Cavs forced OT on Thompsons tip-in of Irvings miss with 1.dddddddddddd seconds left. Milwaukee had a final chance to win it in regulation, but Khris Middletons 20-footer at the horn hit the front of the rim. Irving made two 3s early in the five-minute extra session, and when Jack knocked down a 3 with 1:46 left, it appeared the Bucks were done. But Middleton hit a 3-pointer, and after Irving made two free throws with 21.5 left, Mayo, back in the lineup after missing Wednesdays game for a family funeral, buried a 3 to pull the Bucks within 112-111. Irving then drew a foul on a drive and made both foul shots, and the Cavs held on when Mayo couldnt find the range in the closing seconds. "Hes a great player," Knight said of Irving. "Hes been doing his thing since he came into the NBA. Hes always going to make plays." The Bucks only dressed nine. Caron Butler had been expected to return, but missed his 12th straight game with a sore right knee. Its been that kind of season for Milwaukee, which was also without Larry Sanders (broken hand), Gary Neal (plantar fasciitis), Ersan Ilyasova (sprained ankle), Carlos Delfino (foot surgery) and Zaza Pachulia (fractured foot). Although undermanned, the Bucks gave the Cavs all they could handle. "Were a team thats really banged up and very depleted," Bucks coach Larry Drew said. "Im proud of our guys that theyve competed and played hard. But were not going to be satisfied until we get over that hump." The Cavs, too, were not at full strength as guard Dion Waiters sat out with a sore wrist and rookie Anthony Bennett, the No. 1 overall pick in this years draft, had the flu. NOTES: Bucks rookie Giannis Antetokounmpo made his second career start. He got his first earlier this week against New York, becoming the youngest player (19 years, 12 days) to start an NBA game since Andrew Bynum (19, 4 days) started for the Lakers in 2006. Cavs coach Mike Brown became familiar with Antetokounmpo -- he didnt dare try to pronounce his name and applauded when a Milwaukee reporter nailed it -- this summer at a camp in Las Vegas. "He looked like he was going to be a special talent then," Brown said. "You see the potential. Hes got a lot of intelligence and a great feel for the game." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz