Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 173 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

22.11.2019 02:27
everybody else and want t Antworten

LONDON -- England secured its place in a three-way fight for the Six Nations title next weekend by blowing away Wales in a 29-18 win at Twickenham on Sunday, delivering a potent mix of clinical finishing, flawless place-kicking and non-stop intensity to capture the Triple Crown. Welsh hopes of landing an unprecedented third straight championship outright were ended thanks to first-half tries by Danny Care and Luther Burrell and seven successful kicks - five penalties and two conversions from flyhalf Owen Farrell. England banished the painful memories of a 30-3 loss to Wales in last seasons Six Nations title decider by dominating almost every facet of a game played at a searing pace. The visitors scrum was demolished, their tackling and handling was sloppy and they only stayed in contention because of fullback Leigh Halfpennys own blemish-free record of six penalties. "Weve tried to remove the fear of playing, and when youve got the courage of your convictions, it generally pays off," England coach Stuart Lancaster said. "Its nice to put last years result in Cardiff to bed. We lost fair and square on that day, but today was our day." England joined France and Ireland on six points from four matches, setting up a thrilling last round of matches. Owning a far superior points difference of +81, Ireland will win the title - and seal a perfect international sendoff for retiring centre Brian ODriscoll with a victory over the French in Paris in the last of the three games. England simply has to beat Italy in Rome, which should be a given on this performance, and hope Ireland lose. If that happens, Lancasters side should lift the trophy for only the second time since winning the World Cup in 2003. The English just keep raising the bar under Lancaster, who has changed the teams mentality and approach in his two years in charge. He claimed that the toughed-out 13-10 win over Ireland two weeks ago was the highlight of a reign that includes a record victory over New Zealand, but this success will take some beating. It clinched the Triple Crown - a sweep of wins over the home unions for the first time since 2003 and was the perfect answer to a midweek taunt from Wales coach Warren Gatland - who challenged whether the English had turned from boys to men in the last 12 months. This Wales side contained 12 players that featured in the British Lions series-clinching win in the third test against Australia last July. Wales had more than double the amount of caps as England here. "We didnt keep the ball well enough today, there were too many turnovers and we were hammered at the scrum very disappointing," Gatland said. A bad day for the Welsh became even worse with the news that Halfpenny will miss the rest of this season after dislocating his right shoulder toward the end of the match. On a red-hot day in southwest London, England brought a scorching intensity that the Welsh couldnt live with. At scrumhalf, Care was the conductor-in-chief and from one of his trademark quick taps, England went in front after just five minutes. Care noticed Wales defenders had turned their backs after referee Romain Poite awarded a penalty following a long advantage, and Care darted past Poite and into a gap to dive over the line. It was Englands first try against Wales in 282 minutes. Wales often had no answer to its opponents line breaks and hard running, but with the adrenalin flowing England gave away some soft penalties at the fiercely contested breakdown that Halfpenny punished in the ninth, 23rd and 31st minutes. Two of those came from near halfway. With Farrell booting two penalties of his own, England held a 13-9 lead just after the half hour but that lead turned to 11 points when Wales over-threw a lineout and the ball was recycled out to the English left wing, where Jonny May cut inside. Play was set up for Billy Twelvetrees to slither a grubber kick into the left corner where Burrell collected on the dive for a try, converted from out wide. England was much the better side yet two more well-struck penalties by Halfpenny in the final three minutes saw Wales somehow jog back to the dressing rooms just five points behind. However, Welsh errors - both handling and tactical, continued after halftime and Farrell was unforgiving from the kicking tee. England was never in danger of blowing its lead. "We grew a lot as a team over the last year," England lock Courtney Lawes said, "and a performance like that has been a long time coming." Air Max Scontate Donne . -- Jonathan Diaz is easy to spot in the Blue Jays clubhouse. Air Max 720 Outlet .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience. https://www.scontatescarpeoutlet.it/scon...alia-c2566.html. LOUIS - Two-thirds of the St. Air Max Scontate Uomo . Adding playoff teams. Monitoring instant replay from league headquarters. Possibly creating a set of guidelines to prevent locker-room bullying. Air Max 270 Economiche . The flanker began his comeback from a right shoulder injury by coming off the bench on Saturday when Wales opened with a victory over Italy. Warburton replaces Justin Tipuric, one of three changes announced on Tuesday by coach Warren Gatland.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Wes Welker says he has no apprehensions about concussions or rust as he returns to the Denver Broncos lineup Sunday for the first time in more than a month. Its the longest the 10-year pro has ever been sidelined. Welker missed the Broncos last 3 1/2 games after sustaining his second concussion in a four-week span just before halftime in a game against Tennessee on Dec. 8. The Broncos sorely missed him four days later in a 27-20 loss to San Diego, when they were just 2 for 9 on third down and suffered their only home loss of the season. Denver (13-3) hosts the Chargers (10-7) Sunday in the AFC Divisional round. "One of the first times Ive been out of the game on the sidelines, so Im very anxious to get back," said Welker, who was cleared last week during the bye and quickly regained his rhythm with Peyton Manning. "Yeah, when youve played as long as I have it comes back pretty quick. I really wasnt too worried about that," Welker said. He also said hes not going to fret about the possibility of another head injury when he lines up in the slot Sunday. "I dont worry about the concussions or anything like that. I just focus on my assignment, my technique aand go out there and play the best I can," he said.dddddddddddd Welker caught a career-high 10 TD passes in his first season with Manning after spending his last six seasons catching passes from Tom Brady in New England. He was on pace for his sixth career 100-catch season before being sidelined and finished with 73 catches for 778 yards. Welker was one of the several free agents the Broncos signed last winter in the wake of their devastating 38-35 double-overtime loss to Baltimore in the playoffs last year. "I suffered disappointment, too, last year," said Welker, whose Patriots were beaten by the Ravens 28-13 in the AFC championship a week later. "Im just as hungry as everybody else and want to get out there and play my best." With 15-25 mph winds expected, Denvers downfield passing attack to Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker might be curtailed against the Chargers, which could put an even bigger emphasis on Welkers routes. "I dont know if its going to be windy enough to affect the passing game or not but you just have to focus in and be ready," Welker said. "I think it will affect the kicking game more than anything if it is windy." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz